We offer best in class RIGO FRP pressure vessels with side and top manhole, applicable for any water or wastewater treatment systems. With durable FRP filament wound material, these vessels are non corrosive and light in weight enabling longer life and easy installation at site. Available from 800mm to 2000mm in diameter, these vessels can cater to a wide range of filtration and softening applications in water and wastewater segments.
- High performance FRP filament wound outer shell
- Top and Side manhole for easy filling and removal of media
- Sight glass to examine process operation during service, regeneration and backwash
- Inlet and outlet flanges are compatible with standard PP top distributors and bottom collectors
- 100% corrosion resistance
- Light weight and easy to install at site
Available sizes from 800mm to 2000mm diameter