Stainless steel is an alloy of Iron with a minimum of 10.5% Chromium. Chromium produces a thin layer of oxide on the surface of the steel known as the ‘passive layer’. This prevents any further corrosion of the surface. Increasing the amount of Chromium gives an increased resistance to corrosion.
WHY STAINLESS STEEL WATER STORAGE TANKS ?
- Heat resistant – will not warp or deform under direct sunlight.
- Leak proof – longer life span makes it one time investment.
- Unique design – prevents insects from entering & contaminating the water
- No rise in temperature of stored water by sunlight due to mirror finish material.
- The material of construction is the most preferred material for use in the Food & Pharma Industries.
- Does not rust or corrode hence water is hygienically clean.
- No growth of bacteria in the stored water
- Light weight & easy to install in the long run saves money.
- Ideal for storage of potable water used in residential & commercial.
- The discharge point is located at the bottom of the tank.
- Available in different capacities ranging from 250 ltrs. to 3000 ltrs.
- January 4, 2019